[Lazarus] Lazarus update

Curt Carpenter 1cjcarpenter at att.net
Tue Mar 19 15:00:05 CET 2013

Congratulations to the team on the new release.

I confess that I share Chavoux Luyt's fears about updating, especially
since I use FPC/Lazarus on three different platforms (and don't really
know what I'm doing on two of them :-)

(OK -- all of them.)

Is there a wiki on Updating For Idiots?

Thanks again for all the hard work!