[Lazarus] IUnknown and reference counting

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 12:13:39 CET 2013

On 2013-03-21 10:24, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> I'm not sure whether I understand what you did and want to achieve.

It simple. I don't care about Delphi, because I use FPC for everything.
I needed interfaces to mix in different behaviour into my existing
classes, but I didn't need automatic garbage collection (reference
counting), so I used CORBA style interfaces. The usage in my code is
near identical to COM style interfaces anyway.

MSEgui also uses CORBA style interfaces extensively.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/