[Lazarus] OT: Re: How to send Email from Lazarus program under Linux x86-64

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 11:56:08 CET 2013

On 2013-03-25 10:34, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> If you care to actually *read* what Donald and I posted - I think you're
> going to kick yourself.

"I found numerous references to synapse so I downloaded the source which
includes a .lpk library (it is several years old)." -- Donald

I interpreted that as, he considers the Synapse "package" (collection of
code units - commonly referred to as package or library) being several
years old. The "package" or "library" not having had changes in several
years.

Well, I just confirmed that that is NOT true, and Synapse has seen
modifications as recent as 2 weeks ago. I also just emailed the author
with more patches for FreeBSD support (which I forgot to do months ago).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/