[Lazarus] Windows CE

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Mon May 6 10:59:10 CEST 2013

Hi Folks.

I have downloaded and installed the MS Microsoft® Windows® CE 5.0 Device
Emulator.
I have also defined a shared folder which is visible into the device
emulator as a storage card in which I copy the programs developped using
Lazarus. The projects have a build mode where the target CPU is ARM and
the OS WinCE with the LCLWidgetType set to WinCE.
When I launch any program int the device emulator I get the error:
'ProgramName' is not a valid Windows CE application
Should I change something else in the project properties ?

Antonio.