[Lazarus] Memory leak in dbgrids?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri May 10 09:13:32 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm migrating some programs from lazarus 0.9.30 to lazarus 1.0.8 (well,
actually updating and recompiling, there's no need to migrate anything).
Heaptrc is showing some memory leaks in dbgrid, though it doesn't
pinpoint the line exactly.
I think the leak is due to the change of type from TBookarkStr to
TBookmark, and dbgrids calls GetBookmark but never calls FreeBookmark
(it either discards the bookmark in local functions or assigns nil to it).
I'll try calling FreeBookmark and see if the leak goes away.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Wetron Automation Technology http://www.wetron.es