[Lazarus] TFPImageCanvas alphablend

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Sun May 12 20:45:51 CEST 2013

Hi, I loaded a PNG with alpha channel (transparent background) into a
TFPMemoryImage, then created a TFPImageCanvas, filled its background
with red color, then used TFPImageCanvas.Draw method to draw the
original image on top of red background.

The image was drawn on canvas but its backgrodund is black.

Does anyone know a way to create a TFPMemoryImage created by composing
one or more PNGs without losing the alpha channel?. I know this can be
done with TBgraBitmap or AggPass, but I cannot use then right now.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com