[Lazarus] TMemo flicker

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:14:43 CEST 2013

El 01/05/2013 15:59, Hans-Peter Diettrich escribió:

> Using Memo.Lines should work better, if possible at all. It should split
> the text into lines, update the lines, then pass the new text back to
> the memo.

Hello,

I understand that your suggest is to replace allways the whole text in
the visual widget ? That will involve completly redraw of the component
which, quite sure, will be even worst and the fact that you loose your
caret position.

I had tested it and the effect is visually the same as surrounding the
code with begin/end update but slower.