[Lazarus] FPC packagae

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Thu May 2 17:02:48 CEST 2013

Le 02/05/2013 16:56, Michael Van Canneyt a écrit :

> It is likely that the arm-wince target was diabled, since ARM requires
> aligned memory access.
> To my knowledge, the memds package has not been tested/adapted for that.
This is my first idea, you know. But I can assert that it runs on Win32,
ARM-WinCE, and Linux x86_64. The problem is rather simple: when saving a
dataset with no data and then reloading it, it blows up when the data
portion is loaded (something seem missed by the save part). I'd like to
change a little bit and to test. That's why I'd like to recompile with
debug information, at least in Win32. But then for ARM-WinCE too.

Antonio.