[Lazarus] How to disable the assembler window on Linux?

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Wed May 8 16:10:38 CEST 2013

2013/5/8 Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com>

> On 5/8/13, silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Also update your svn.
> >> I was told that a potential issue was just fixed.
> >
> > Can you update GIT too?
>
> Do you use the Graeme's mirror in GitHub?
> It is updated automatically.
>
> Juha

Yep. And I update my copy now, but the problem continues when I try to
compile my IDE with CTDEBUG enabled:

/home/silvioprog/lazarus/components/codetools/codecompletiontool.pas(1696,68)
Error: Identifier not found "PropertyAtom"
/home/silvioprog/lazarus/components/codetools/codecompletiontool.pas(1697,44)
Error: Identifier not found "PropertyAtom"
/home/silvioprog/lazarus/components/codetools/codecompletiontool.pas(2160,82)
Error: Identifier not found "VarNameAtom"
/home/silvioprog/lazarus/components/codetools/codecompletiontool.pas(8805)
Fatal: There were 3 errors compiling module, stopping

--
Silvio Clécio