[Lazarus] How to disable the assembler window on Linux?

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed May 8 20:11:44 CEST 2013

On 08/05/2013 18:26, silvioprog wrote:
> 2013/5/8 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de <mailto:lazarus at mfriebe.de>>
>
>          So question: has the original issue been resolved ?

You did not answer this.

If you hit a breakpoint, do you still get the asm?

Or is that part of the issue solved?

>     IIRC it is tricky to get the crash. So you might get a long way
>     before it happens
>

> I can do it yes, minute...
>
> ps. I know that some people prefer not to do a remote access, but if
> you prefer, I'll can let you access my virtual machine, via TeamViewer
> (http://www.teamviewer.com).

No need.

I know what needs to be done for this one. But it can not be fixed quickly.
So if you hit a signal exception, then the asm will happen for now.

You can edit your copy. It may work well for you. Or not.