[Lazarus] Keyboard shortcut conflict - can't resolve

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon May 13 15:20:56 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-13 11:47, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Can you update your Lazarus?
> The consistency check was replaced.

OK, running the latest Lazarus from trunk now. The conflicts is now
clearly visible (no need for a popup dialog any more).

There are still problems though. Searching for the name (2nd item)
listed in the conflict area doesn't appear in the filtered (top) area.

At least I can now double click the conflicted item directly, to edit
the keyboard shortcut.... but also notice that the conflict item's title
in the conflict panel is different to the dialog title where I assign
the actual keyboard shortcut?

So somewhere menu action titles are not updated or not kept in sync.

See attached screenshot.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/