[Lazarus] TextHeight in Console App

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue May 14 16:32:38 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-14 14:07, Edilson Vieira wrote:
> The project is an Image Generation Program, a console program.
>
> The error ocurr when I call the method TextHeight of the Canvas property of
> TBitmap.

You do realize that if you pull in the 'Graphics' unit of LCL, you don't
have a console app any more, but a GUI app.

I don't really know what you app does, but I would instead use FPImage
(from Free Pascal's FCL packages), and use freetype (also included with
fcl-image code). This will mean your app is not LCL dependent, and a
real console application.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/