[Lazarus] About Arabic translating in Lazarus

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Fri May 24 18:21:40 CEST 2013

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com>wrote:

> You cannot find it easily because it happened in Lazarus-dev mailing
> list which is not open for everybody.
> It is best you contact Mazen Neifer directly. None of Lazarus
> developers know Arabic.
> Maxim maintains translations but he must trust a native person's
> opinion about the validity.

I think it is not a polite to throw a patch or work for one who waste days
​for it without discusses with him.
At least in open messages list or forum, and waiting a daily to take his
chance.

http://lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,16933.msg92795.html

http://lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,17742.msg99839.html

For me this first time i know "Mazen Neifer" as one of the Lazarus team

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey