[Lazarus] [WINCE] Please stop generate debug file.

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri May 24 20:17:02 CEST 2013

Is this about "debugln" does not log correctly, or about something gets
logged, that you did not want to be logged?

I think the question is what is calling debugln.
- If your code does, then it should log.
- If it is in the IDE (but you wouldn't run that on wince) then that is
correct to.
- If something else calls debugln, then that probably needs to be stopped.