[Lazarus] [WINCE] Please stop generate debug file.

Paul van Helden paul at planetgis.co.za
Sat May 25 13:44:45 CEST 2013

I get these in my lcldebug.log on Wince:

TWinControl.DoDockClientMsg DockPanel:TPanel
Control=MobileWelcomeForm:TMobileWelcomeForm
DestRect=l=579,t=102,r=819,b=550
TWinControl.DoDockClientMsg DockPanel:TPanel
Control=OpenMapForm:TOpenMapForm DestRect=l=823,t=420,r=1063,b=720
TWinControl.DoUnDockClientMsg DockPanel:TPanel
Client=MobileWelcomeForm:TMobileWelcomeForm Client.Parent=DockPanel:TPanel
TWinControl.DoRemoveDockClient DockPanel:TPanel
MobileWelcomeForm:TMobileWelcomeForm
TWinControl.DoUnDockClientMsg DockPanel:TPanel
Client=OpenMapForm:TOpenMapForm Client.Parent=DockPanel:TPanel
TWinControl.DoRemoveDockClient DockPanel:TPanel OpenMapForm:TOpenMapForm

I thought perhaps I'm the only one docking windows on Wince!