[Lazarus] porting delphi project code

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun May 26 16:49:04 CEST 2013

On 5/22/2013 04:11, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Maybe your project revealed a bug in converter. Maybe LCL dependency
> is not added because of some other error.

following up on this... thanks Juha! :)

LCL dependency was properly added to the converted project however there was a
bug discovered...

[quote="juha"]
Remove Forms.pas from src directory. It is copied from Delphi 7. Codetools
parser finds 2 different Forms units and gives an error. The error is valid but
the request to comment out standard units is a wrong action. I will see how to
give a sensible message instead.
[/quote]

that covers what i've run into so far...