[Lazarus] Android and network

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon May 27 00:30:57 CEST 2013

2013/5/24 Kjow <antispammoni at gmail.com>

> Anyway, something is broken on (my?) lazarus/fpc... when I compile for
> Android it builds, but app crashes at start

Well, now I restored lazarus/fpc and I can compile for arm-android (*) with
also internettools requirement.

About internettools, with only "Memo1.Lines.Text:= retrieve(Edit1.Text);"
for x86_64-win64 (or i386-win32) it works, but on arm-android (Nexus 10 or
Galaxy Note) the app crashes as soon as I launch the code (e.g. in
buttonclick).

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Kjow

*I don't know exactly which was the problem, but now seems to be ok [I also
reverted lazarus to r41240 and fpc to r24523]