[Lazarus] New competition for Lazarus

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu May 30 16:22:18 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-30 12:54, Henry Vermaak wrote:

> This thread doesn't have any information about why they're doing this or
> what the improvements are.  Is there any other discussion?

There was another thread (sorry don’t have the link) where they
mentioned some issues with Lazarus IDE. I think it was issues building
up over some time. The current plan and information is limited though.
At the moment it is a "lab" project, where they experiment with ideas
and features. More information is promised as soon as they themselves
know more.

Regards,
  - Graeme -