[Lazarus] Help: OS X Problems

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 03:02:11 CET 2013

Anthony, have you had these kind of issues before with LCL applications?
So far, I'm still sure that the problem is with launching the app from the
bundle or not.

did you try to open the bundle of the application, rather than the
application itself?

cd "/Users/macuser/Development/Projects/hello"
open hello.app

thanks,
Dmitry