[Lazarus] write watch breakpoint to field inside object

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:54:15 CET 2013

Hello,

I managed to add a write watch to my variable VarA which is an
instance of a class and it works fine following instructions here:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/IDE_Window:Breakpoints

But actually I would like to watch when a field inside the class is
modified. Any way to do that? I tried setting the variable to watch as
VarA.MyField but it doesn't work =/

Is it possible somehow? I wonder how this works, will it stops at all
variables which are valled VarA? There is not enough information to
establish a particular one, I guess...

I am searching for a memory corruption, so I would like to breakpoint
when a code writes into a variable ...

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho