[Lazarus] TForm.ModalResult := mrOk problem

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Nov 25 15:45:01 CET 2013

Hello,
I have a strange problem.
I have last svn fpc and lazarus on kubuntu 13.10 x64

FRM_Log_In := TFRM_Log_In.Create(AOwner);
Result := FRM_Log_In.ShowModal;

"FRM_Log_In.ModalResult := mrOk;"  this code work on my system, work
mean, form close and move to after "FRM_Log_In.Showmodal;"
"FRM_Log_In.ModalResult := mrCancel;"  working too.
I have a virtualbox and installed kubuntu 13.10 x64 there too. not
install any fpc or lazarus.
when copy my application to virtualbox, form showing and all component
(label, edit, etc) work fine. "FRM_Log_In.ModalResult := mrCancel;"
working too but
"FRM_Log_In.ModalResult := mrOk;" never and ever working :)) no any
exception, its work like this code not working. I mean for the test, I
add showmessage('hello'); after this line, message not showing. But
application is still working normal.
And this is just in virtualbox system, on my system everytking is okey.
Has anyone have idea ??
Thank you