[Lazarus] [SynEdit] Highlight full line when using background color

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 15:05:00 CET 2013

Off topic, In my PHP highlighter I use special documentation comment that
started with /**  and normal comment highlight started with /*
The idea I used the comments to ignore the code while the documentation
need to be read by developers.
If I set the comment to be gray on white it is easy for my eyes to ignore
it, while the documentation must be readable.

Best regards