[Lazarus] Centered elements in autosize enabled panel. Possible?

Avishai avishai.gore at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 23:20:21 CET 2013

Well?  I forgot that I had set Constraints.MaxHeight:= 24 before I set b
orderSpacing.Around:= 4.  Then I changed MaxHeight:= 20 and it went back to
Height:= 50.

Then I reset MaxHeight:= 24 and borderSpacing.Around:= 0 and it jumped back
to a height of 24.  I don't think that's an answer.  I'll keep looking.

--
Shalom,
Avishai
avishai.gore at gmail.com