[Lazarus] lhelp command line

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:04:24 CET 2013

On 10/11/2013 19:05, waldo kitty wrote:

> how does one get lhelp to load all or a certain set of chm files
> from the command line?

If it doesn't work, it probably isn't implemented in lhelp command line
handling.
The lazarus chmhelp package that is used to control lhelp currently does
load all chms in your chm directory/directories, so you could submit a
patch based on the code there.

Let me know if you want me to dig up the exact location of that code.

> additionally, from within lhelp, File->Open only allows one file at
> a time to be specified... you can't CTRL-Click on multiple or
> SHIFT-Click to grab a bunch in a row...
Probably needs some property for the file picker set to enable multi
file selection (sorry, not much of a GUI guy myself) and the rest of the
code in lhelp adjusted?

--
NOTE: No assistance is given without prior written approval in blood.