[Lazarus] Local CHM help files or web based?

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 14:39:25 CET 2013

For a very simple help (f.e. for a small program or utility) you can
also use LazHelp to embed the documentation in your application:
http://badsector.github.io/lazhelp/

Note that i haven't updated for a while so it might not compile
cleanly (it does compile though). Also i'm going to move it eventually
to some other place since i'm (slowly) migrating away from Git and
GitHub to self-hosted Fossil repositories.