[Lazarus] DateDif function needed

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Mon Nov 18 17:12:14 CET 2013

Am 2013-11-18 15:44, schrieb Frederic Da Vitoria:
> 2013/11/18 John Landmesser <JohnML at online.de <mailto:JohnML at online.de>>
>

>     Perhaps it's more "usual" if you change the "out" Parameters to word?
>

> Yes, it would be more usual, but since you seem interested, I will try to create a "signed version, which will of course return signed values.

Maybe it's better to use an additional boolean parameter (named "negative"?) to indicate that the dates are reversed
and keep the other values all positive.
Otherwise it would be difficult to find out that the dates are interchanged
because you have to check *all* other integer values as some may be zero.