[Lazarus] Creating OSX application bundles from the command line

Schindler Karl-Michael karl-michael.schindler at physik.uni-halle.de
Thu Nov 21 20:01:17 CET 2013

Hi

Am 21.11.2013 um 19:13 schrieb lazarus-request at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org:

> Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:31:16 +0100
> From: Reinier Olislagers <reinierolislagers at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Lazarus] Creating OSX application bundles from the command line
>
> Hi all,
>
> Is there by any chance a way of building OSX application bundles from
> the command line - I'm guessing no & patches are welcome ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Reinier

The Makefile of UltraStar Deluxe has the creation of the OSX application bundles including adjustments of dylibs.
Check the targets macosx-app and macosx-standalone-app

Link: http://sourceforge.net/p/ultrastardx/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/Makefile.in

Maybe the creation of the disk image is also helpful. target macosx-dmg

Michael Schindler