[Lazarus] TForm.ModalResult := mrOk problem

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Nov 25 16:33:12 CET 2013

on /lazarus/lcl/forms.pp
line 662:
property ModalResult : TModalResult read FModalResult write FModalResult;
TCustomForm class property. its just variable

on virtualbox system:
I add TButton on form and TButton.ModalResult set to MrOk. and click to
Button then similar work TForm.ModalResult := MrOk.
I don't wanna use tbutton, How to run My code "F.ModalResult := MrOk."