[Lazarus] VST

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Nov 27 10:48:03 CET 2013

Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 11/26/2013 06:01 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>>
>> I've played with special-purpose MIDI filters in a DLL/so, but the
>> only GUI element was that menu entries were copied from a form in the
>> DLL to the main form.

> Did you "play with" the SDK in Delphi or did you in fact manage to get
> something decently running in FPC/Lazarus ?

No, I didn't use VST at all- I only mentioned it because I recalled the
earlier discussion. What I was doing was in part an exploration of
etc. to protect the API.

> Here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus-ccr/?source=directory
> I only see "TZMSQL" which obviously is some other beast.
>
> and here http://svn.code.sf.net/p/lazarus-ccr/svn/components/
>
> I don't see anything related to VST,
>
> Can I search somewhere else ?

"Pascal" and "Lazarus" are far too common as names to make Googling
easy, and some people use VST as an abbreviation of VirtualStringTree.
But I suspect you already know that :-/

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk