[Lazarus] IDE problems - FIXED

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Nov 28 11:08:33 CET 2013

On 28/11/2013 08:38, brian wrote:
> On 11/26/2013 04:02 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>>
>> Run diff (e.g. kdiff3) on the old and new configuration files. Report
>> back.
> Sorry for the delayed reply, now programming is just a hobby, my wife
> has other ideas about how I should spend my time... :(
>
> Anyway, everything is local, my desktop is XFCE.
>
> Checking the old and new directories, these are the directory listings
>
> Old setup (showing the problem)

Problem is that your main window (ide bar) is maximized. I just tested,
I get the same error under fedora with xfce

- Start IDE
- maximize main-ide-bar
- restart

To fix: un-maximize

Also notable: The maximize IDE bar should be restrained in high, but it
is not. Though that may be ok, since the WM may override the LCL decision.