[Lazarus] The future of desktop

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Thu Nov 28 15:15:31 CET 2013

I agree 100%.  I have spent the last 4 years or so in development of
such a system.

Aurawin includes virtual desktop platform that is open source.  It's
lacking a cloud development environment.  Presently, all application
development is done via the CMS system via the GUI console.  The
back-end is all FPC-Lazarus.  I'm adding JavaScript and FPC Script
support to the engine so the core objects don't need to be re-compiled
and restarted.

Downloads App : https://aurawin.com/downloads/
AuVDM is the source to the Aurawin Virtual Desktop
AuSCS is the server that the VDM needs to installed on.

This is the syntax editor I'm planning to use for the AuIDE App :

https://aurawin.com/core/vdm/editor/editarea_0_8_2/exemples/exemple_full.html
I'm looking for syntax editors in HTML5.  If you know any I would be
happy for the info.

Anyways, let me know what you think.  I'm still looking for market
validation ;-)

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
512.850.3117
https://aurawin.com/

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share and enjoy your photos, videos, music, and more.