[Lazarus] The future of desktop

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Sat Nov 30 14:19:18 CET 2013

On 11/30/2013 06:38 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> No.
>
> Extpascal does wat mseide does. Transport everything back to the server.
> That is completely the wrong approach. Not scalable at all. Slow, not
> guaranteed to have a return etc. In short: wrong.
>
> I want to program the browser itself. In Pascal.

Do you mean an embedded component that displays web pages?  Or do you
mean a scripting project that takes lfm and pas units and build the app
"on the fly"?

Is the pascal scripting engine ready for production use?

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
512.850.3117
https://aurawin.com/

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share and enjoy your photos, videos, music, and more.