[Lazarus] The future of desktop

Martin Schreiber mse00000 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 14:50:39 CET 2013

On Saturday 30 November 2013 14:24:03 Andrew Brunner wrote:
> On 11/30/2013 02:08 AM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> > How MSEifi-remote works: -
>
> That's not how it *should* be done.  Any logic code that can be executed
> should be executed by way of the client.  If you use HTTPS as the
> transport mechanism, you can assume code is secure and just execute it.

There is not so much program logic which must be coded. Most is done by the
MSEgui components, the GUI anyway, then there is the whole palette of DB,
data entry and data visualisation components.
If one likes one can use client side Pascal Script for the rest of the
business logic if one thinks that it is save enough. The server merely has to
send the form resources, scripts and data.

Although I must say that I still more like "real" applications. ;-)

Martin