[Lazarus] Designer aligment tool BUG

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Oct 7 12:47:12 CEST 2013

Hello,
Kubuntu x64 13.04
last svn fpc & lazarus.

Select 2(or more) visual component on form, via shift + Left click or
while clicking move mouse and select.  Showing Square dots for selected
components. Rigth click and popup menu open, click "align", open
Aligment window then select "Left sides" from "Horizontal" group, then
click ok. All component's left set to selected square's left position.
this is wrong, 'cos I wanna set selected components position to what I
selected "first" component's position. "right sides" etc. as well

And my  other suggesstion on slection, first (mean master) components
dot colors be Red, so I can easly see master components are.

thankx