[Lazarus] Inserting new pages into a TPageControl

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 23:00:57 CEST 2013

Assuming that TPageControl remains the preferred way to organise a
tabbed "notebook", I'm left with porting some older code and also trying
to tune something I'm currently working on. I'm trying to stick to
Lazarus 1.0, since particularly if I publish a program as being of use
to non-Lazarus developers (e.g. an RJE workstation for the IBM mainframe
crowd) I think that sticking to a major release is a benefit.

Given a TPageControl with several existing pages, how does one insert a
page at a specified position rather than at the end?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk