[Lazarus] LCL_Key_Handling wiki page incorrect?

Torsten Bonde Christiansen tc at epidata.info
Thu Oct 24 12:06:35 CEST 2013

Hi List.

I was reading through the KeyDown section of the LCL_Key_Handling wiki
page (http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/LCL_Key_Handling) while
debugging my code.

The page state the the TCustomForm.IsShortCut is called during a
LM_KEYDOWN/LM_SYSKEYDOWN event (through DoRemainingKeyDown), but when I
look at the code for TWinControl.DoKeyDownBeforeInterface this is where
the TCustomForm.IsShortCut is called.

I guess this is a bug in the documentation/wiki page, as I guess the
code has been this way for quite a while - and changing it to meet the
documentation is probably giong to break an awful lot of code.

Am i correct in my assumptions...?

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.