[Lazarus] Added PascalScriptFCL.lpk and PascalScriptLCL.lpk in official repository of PascalScript

luiz americo pereira camara luizmed at oi.com.br
Tue Oct 1 18:48:07 CEST 2013

2013/10/1 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>

> On 01/10/2013 14:14, Martin wrote:
>

>> I looked at it. But currently, it looks like it may cause problems.
>>
>> Both packages share the same folders, that can lead to conflicts.

[]

> I have added the fcl package. BUT
>
> - The normal package, is kept as it. One package that contains all, and
> does not need the fcl package (in fact may have issues if both are used /
> not tested)
> - The fcl pacage as a separate unit directory. It can be used INSTEAD of
> the normal package.

Your worries are pertinents. I hit this problem sometimes.

I haven't looked at this specific package but the best approach is to
create a package that depends only from FCL and create a LCL package that
uses the first one. Most of the time, this can be done without sharing
source paths without much work.

Luiz