[Lazarus] Added PascalScriptFCL.lpk and PascalScriptLCL.lpk in official repository of PascalScript

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Oct 2 11:13:29 CEST 2013

On 02/10/2013 09:26, Martin wrote:

>> You can fix it and send a patch for the official repository of the PS?
> Create a new folder, and move the pascal units that are in the FCL
> package to that folder.
>
> I do not plan to work on it.

Just to explain:

If I move half of the pascal files to a different folder, and if that is
not done in the original GIT,  then it will be much more work to
synchronize with the GIT.

Currently it is running one directory diff. If half of the files are
moved, and I run 2 diffs, then I have to also deal with the missing
files in each dir.... IMHO to much work.
Or in other words, if the Lazarus version was to move those files, and
the GIT version does not, then I will no longer merge changes from the
GIT version, and that would mean the Lazarus version would become outdated.

This was, why I initially said, I would not do the change, if it wasn't
done in the original. I expected to see the files moved. I did not
expect, that it would just be a 2nd package file, that shares the source
folder. (The difference of having a 2nd package file, would not be a
problem for merging changes. Well and now our 2nd package file is
different anyway).