[Lazarus] Gtk3 "hello world" application crash

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Thu Oct 3 11:50:11 CEST 2013

Ok I give up. Could not find simple Gtk3 example in lazarus implementation.
So I found another gtk hello world in C based on Gtk3 from:
https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/3.6/checkbutton.c.html.en .
But same error with division by zero:

var
  window: PGtkWidget;
  app: PGtkApplication;
  status: Integer;

  procedure activate; cdecl;
  begin
    window := gtk_application_window_new(app);
    gtk_window_set_title(PGtkWindow(window), 'CheckButton Example');
    gtk_window_set_default_size (PGtkWindow(window), 300, 100);

    gtk_widget_show_all(window);
  end;

begin
  g_type_init();
  app := gtk_application_new ('org.example.checkbutton',
G_APPLICATION_FLAGS_NONE);
  g_signal_connect_data(app, 'activate', @activate, nil, nil, 0);
  status := g_application_run (PGApplication(app), argc, argv);
  g_object_unref (app);
end.