[Lazarus] Graeme would love this, or not, I think

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 23:28:33 CEST 2013

Nice!

There was something similar 1-2 years ago in Great Britain, where education
commission recognized pascal languages (Delphi) as the best for education.

So the next generation of good developers will come from South Africa.
The Department of Education will purchase Delphi and students (and
graduates) will be able to use FOSS solution like FPC/Lazarus.

Another proof, that pascal is the language that makes sense.

thanks,
Dmitry