[Lazarus] Graeme would love this, or not, I think

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Thu Oct 17 15:05:38 CEST 2013

Looks like I have to explain my last mail.
It was just a test to see if you get that this discussions is off-topic or if you keep it going as long as somebody (me in this case) is willing to fuel it.
You even missed or (most probably) ignored the last and most important statement.
But the best part is that you took my proposal for teaching beginners seriously. Teaching them C and JS (or even PHP), Pascal being for advanced programmers only (and all of that on a Pascal related mailing list), really highly amusing.

Now I feel like I have to apologize for making fun of you as my mail clearly went straight over your head. I am sorry.
Can this discussion now finally end here?

R.