[Lazarus] Can't post on fpc-pascal mailing list

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Tue Oct 29 22:08:46 CET 2013

Seems that I'm blocked from unknown reason. I'm not spamer!
fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org:
193.224.143.26 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 Service unavailable; Client host [212.77.101.8]
blocked using bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see
http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?212.77.101.8
Giving up on 193.224.143.26