[Lazarus] Help: OS X Problems

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 15:32:36 CET 2013

There seems to be some lag between our messages.

Anyhow, I create a cert, reboot, and code signed ggdb using the steps
provided here and here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11504377/gdb-fails-with-unable-to-find-mach-task-port-for-process-id-error

sudo codesign -s ggdb_sodesign /opt/local/bin/ggdb

Then when I executed the lazarus Run command the first time I was prompted
that a program was taking control and I clicked allow then typed in my
account password.

The program I am building is then displayed but is completely frozen. I
cannot click on it or interact with it.

Subsequent Run commands do not prompt me for control, but the program is
always frozen.