[Lazarus] Help: OS X Problems

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Oct 30 15:39:22 CET 2013

On 30/10/2013 14:32, Anthony Walter wrote:
> There seems to be some lag between our messages.
>
> Anyhow, I create a cert, reboot, and code signed ggdb using the steps
> provided here and here:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11504377/gdb-fails-with-unable-to-find-mach-task-port-for-process-id-error
>
> sudo codesign -s ggdb_sodesign /opt/local/bin/ggdb
>
> Then when I executed the lazarus Run command the first time I was
> prompted that a program was taking control and I clicked allow then
> typed in my account password.
>
> The program I am building is then displayed but is completely frozen.
> I cannot click on it or interact with it.
>
> Subsequent Run commands do not prompt me for control, but the program
> is always frozen.

Problem is I dont have Max OSX to test.

And all of this is very new apparently. (it was only reported in the
last couple of weeks, however quite a couple of times).

I will still see if I can help you, from my overall experience.

---
1)
Since you do now put the path in "Run params", did you switch "App
Bundle" back on? If not, try that.

2)
I assume you have tested with dwarf and stabs? (project options > debugging)

3)
Tools > options > debugger
In the grid is a value for "timeout..." It should be a positive number,
greater than zero

You can set it to 50

4)
Send a log: