[Lazarus] ide.lpk 's project.pp and freepascal project.pp, same filename problem

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sun Sep 22 10:38:08 CEST 2013

Hello,
All detail info at to this link. so no need write one more.

http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,22040.0.html

I'm writeing component, it has a desigtime package(Martin say IDE
add-on) I found TUnitInfo in project.pp but I can not use this IDE
package's files. IDEintf has "TLazProjectFile" class. but I need to
access to root component of file, so I can use
/ThePropertyEditorHook.LookupRoot := AComponent/; TUnitInfo =
class(TLazProjectFile) this in project.pp file.
I can find this root component just in IDE.lpk. While lazarus IDE
running there is no problem everything is work, building and installing
my add-on.
But when try in command line :

make PREFIX=/opt clean all LCL_PLATFORM=qt bigide OPT="-dUSE_QT_45"

Lazarus maked bigide without any problem then this command line run,

./lazbuild --ws=qt --pcp=~/.lazarus --add-package --build-all --verbose
--recursive --build-ide=

Compiling
/home/lazarus/components/sectreeview/sources/Manager/Project_Detail.pas
Project_Detail.pas(11,3) Fatal: Can't find unit project used by
Project_Detail
TExternalToolList.Run Exception:
/home/lazarus/components/sectreeview/sources/Manager/Project_Detail.pas(11,3)
Fatal: Can't find unit project used by Project_Detail
ERROR: tool reported error

this error was comming and stop. But IDE can run. I run IDE open
Project_Detail.pas owner lpk compile and build, IDE restarting and my
component is working.

I can't find  Root component in IDEintf. I can find and use in IDE but I
can NOT compile and install.
What will I do ?
Kubuntu 13.04
lazarus & freepascal last svn update