[Lazarus] CardDAV client library for FreePascal

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 13:43:20 CEST 2013

Hello,

I just learned that my CRM will be dropping XMLRPC when they 'get time to do it',
and advocate moving any addressbook related clients to use CardDAV instead
(which already is supported for some time).
(well mine wasn't created yet so good that I haven't moved forward too much ;) )

Is there a CardDAV client library in/for FreePascal ? Before I dive in and
write my own ;)

(I googled for free pascal carddav, synapse carddav already, not helpful)

Kind Regards,
Lukasz