[Lazarus] TTreenode.data

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 11:19:25 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-11 06:51, Richard Mace wrote:
> Can anyone give me an example of adding and retrieving an integer value to
> a TTreenode via it's data property please?

The Data property holds a pointer value, so don't assign an Integer
directly. Rather define a Record structure (or a Class) that holds the
data you want (in your case an Integer field), then assign the pointer
to the record structure to the Treenode.Data property.

There is an example in the LCL documentation:

  http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/lcl/comctrls/ttreenode.data.html

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/