[Lazarus] Help needed for issue #20311: IDE always tailors "Target processor" options for Intel CPUs

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sun Sep 15 14:23:49 CEST 2013

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

>>> This was useful information, thanks.
>>> Now only m68k and powerpc are missing.
>>
>> I'll see if I can fill in any gaps.

My Mac's not booting (capacitor plague?) and while somebody's given me a
couple more as developer machines they've got some proprietary operating
system with which I'm not familiar ;-)

So I've done all I'm going to be able to do for the moment, since I've
got a lot on my plate and it will be weeks before I can look at the new
machines.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk