[Lazarus] New feature: Find references of a used unit

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Sep 15 16:52:45 CEST 2013

On 15/09/2013 15:17, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:54:51 +0100
> Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:
>> Not so much confused, as had my expectation to high.
>>
>> That is finding circles, before compiling, therefore seeing all circles,
>> instead of resolving them one by one.
> I can add an overlay icon to all the units and uses in cycles if you
> provide an icon.
>

>> And maybe even seeing circles via implementation (that the compiler will
>> be ok with)
> +1
> As option or as an extra icon?

Or as an alternative,

have an extra section in the tree, in which they are listed (as copies,
to the normal entries),
Then if enabled, the right side, can also have such an extra node. This
means that all circle members are on top, and easy to find

Of coulse, if they are listed as copies in there, then they cas still
have the overlay...