[Lazarus] Tag <code> on Lazarus Wiki

William Oliveira Ferreira bdexterholland at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:19:00 CEST 2013

I tried your tip but not served as was expected because it creates a box for
each TAG used in code. If I put each reserved word or function within this
tag, each word is in a box with dotted outline. This tag you suggested
serves for code blocks, but not when a reserved word is inserted into a
sentence and expected a special highlight for the word